- Palm Beach County Government
- Palm Beach County Planning, Zoning, and Building Department (PZB)
- Westgate/Belvedere Homes Community Redevelopment Area Overlay (WCRAO)
- Excerpts of land development Regulations for the Westgate/Belvedere Homes CRA Overlay (WCRAO) from Palm Beach County’s Unified Land Development Code (ULDC).(see section 15)
- Unified Land Development Code (PDF)
- Land Development Regulations for Unincorporated Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County Economic Development Office (EDO)
- Palm Beach County Tax Collector’s Office
- The Tax Collector’s office collects and distributes taxes and fees on behalf of 94 taxing authorities and the citizens of Palm Beach County.
- Palm Beach County Clerk and Comptroller
- The Clerk serves as the Clerk of the Court, the County’s Chief Financial Officer, Auditor and Treasurer, and the Clerk to the Board of County Commissioners and County Recorder.
- Palm Beach County Property Appraiser’s Office
- Everything you want to know about property values in Palm Beach County and our office is at your fingertips.
- Office of Community Revitalization (OCR)
- Palm Beach County’s Office of Community Revitalization (OCR) assists neighborhood groups and residents in effectively accessing and using County services and other community resources to enhance the quality of life in Palm Beach County’s neighborhoods.
- Westgate Community and Recreation Center
- Westgate Elementary School
State of Florida and Regional Links
- Florida Legislature
- South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD)
- The South Florida Water Management District is a regional governmental agency responsible for water quality, flood control, water supply and environmental restoration in 16 counties, from Orlando to the Florida Keys.
- Lake Worth Drainage District (LWDD)
- The Lake Worth Drainage District manages the water resources in southeast Palm Beach County. Approximately 100 employees monitor and control a complex system of canals and associated rights-of-way.
- Lake Worth Lagoon Initiative (LWLI)
- The Lake Worth Lagoon is located in Palm Beach County, running approximately 20 miles parallel to the coast. This valuable urban estuary is separated from the Atlantic Ocean by barrier islands. Two permanent, man-made inlets, the Lake Worth Inlet and the South Lake Worth Inlet, make it possible for saltwater to mix with freshwater from canals.
- Business Development Board (BDB)
- The Business Development Board is a private, not-for-profit corporation founded in 1982 as Palm Beach county’s official economic development organization.
- Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches
- The Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches is a private, not-for-profit association of businesses that have come together to advance the economic, industrial and civic interests of the Palm Beaches. The Chamber strives to support projects that lead to a stronger economy and an improved quality of life.
- Tourist Development Council (TDC)
- Provides leadership in marketing, and development of local amenities & recreational activities for future economic benefit.
Planning and Redevelopment Links
- Florida Redevelopment Association (FRA)
- A statewide organization providing advocacy and resources for community redevelopment and revitalization.
- Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council (TCRPC)
- The Treasure Coast’s only regional forum where elected and appointed leaders regularly come together to discuss complex regional issues; develop strategic regional responses for resolving them; and build consensus for setting and accomplishing regional goals.
- Florida Chapter of The American Planning Association (FAPA)
- Provides statewide leadership in the development of sustainable communities by advocating excellence in planning, providing professional development for its members, and working to protect and enhance the natural and built environments.
- The Florida Planning and Zoning Association (FPZA)
- A statewide nonprofit organization comprised of people dedicated to planning and developing a quality Florida. It was formed with a mission to “furnish a medium for interchange of information and mutual assistance among those interested in planning and zoning.”
- Palm Beach County Housing Community Development Department (HCD)
- The Department provides affordable housing, a better living environment, and economic opportunities for all county residents with an emphasis on lower income residents, the homeless, and populations with special needs. HCD administers programs that provide for the development/redevelopment of distressed areas including public facilities, infrastructure, and public services focusing on addressing the needs of lower income residents while coordinating service provisions with other social programs.
- Palm Beach County Community Land Trust (CLT)
- The Community Land Trust of Palm Beach County (CLT of PBC) was formed in early 2006 to help address the need for affordable housing in Palm Beach County.
- Florida Housing Finance Corporation (FHFC)
- Florida Housing was created by the Florida Legislature more than 25 years ago to help our fellow Floridians obtain safe, decent affordable housing that might otherwise be unavailable to them.